IN THE PARK
Summer in the Park is a free weekly music series in Jackson Square Park every Thursday in June, July and August with the exception of July 4th this year.
Time: Thursdays, 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. in June, July & August; no concert July 4th
Location: Jackson Square Park (300 S. Monroe Ave.)
Concessions: Concessions on-site by Los Banditos & Thibby's Ice Cream
Weather: In the event of inclement weather, the concert would move to the YWCA of Green Bay-De Pere across from the park off Madison St. Check downtowngreenbay.com after 9 a.m. on concert date to see any updated weather cancellations.
Parking: Park along City side streets or walk from the Cherry Street Ramp. Bus drop off area along Madison St.
Free kids crafts available on site by the Green Bay Area Children's Museum.
Here is the 2013 Lineup:
- Jun 6 - Mariachi Estrella (Mariachi) sponsored by Fox Communities Credit Union
- Jun 13 - Boys Choir & Girls Choir (Choir) sponsored by American Foods Group
- Jun 20 - Patchouli (Acoustic Folk) sponsored by Wisconsin Public Service
- Jun 27 - The Hollands (Folk) sponsored by Wells Fargo
- *Tues., Jul 2 - Fat Brass Quartet (Horns) sponsored by Schreiber Foods
- Jul 11 - Mockingbirds (Light Rock) sponsored by US Bank
- Jul 18 - Woody Mankowski Quartet (Jazz/Blues) sponsored by Port of Green Bay
- Jul 25 - Talk of the Town (New Orleans Jazz) sponsored by ATC
- Aug 1 - Coldtrain (Jazz/Rock/Blues) sponsored by Schenck
- Aug 8 - The Stage Hoggs (Modern Country/Pop) sponsored by Baylake Bank
- Aug 15 - The Delta Jets (Americana) sponsored by Bank First National
- Aug 22 - Jamie Fletcher Trio (Jazz/Fun Pop) sponsored by Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry
- Aug 29 - Bent Grass (Bluegrass) sponsored by Cellcom
For more information about Summer in the Park, contact Downtown Green Bay, Inc. by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 920.437.5972.
Thank you 2013 sponsors: